Click Here



Friday, March 7, 2014

Money Uk Money, A Love Story

Money Uk Money, A Love Story

Money Uk Money, A Love Story

Money Uk Money, A Love Story

Most of the concepts weren't new to me, and I was prepared for that. Just couldn't handle the author's tone. Had to force myself to keep focusing on the essence of what she was saying and manufacture compassion. She would have been better off just giving advice as a successful woman. Instead, she keeps referring back to "her story" which she apparently thinks will qualify her to advise people. But her story is basically that she was born into wealth, never wanted for anything, let her mom support her until that didn't feel good anymore, and carried some credit card debt for a while - all while she was still making six figures. (gasp!) It just didn't resonate with me. I left the book in my laundry room downstairs.
Money Uk Money, A Love Story

No comments:

Post a Comment